Eye Treatment Center Long Beach

December 17, 2013 – The Eye Treatment Center, a continuation of a practice started in 1923, has four board-certified ophthalmologists on staff between its new location in Bixby Knolls and its first location adjacent to St. Mary Medical Center. The first location is currently under renovation and will reopen in January. For more information about Eye Treatment Center, visit www.eyetreatmentcenter.com. Pictured, from left, are: Hans Steimann, doctor of optometry, and medical doctors Nimesh Pathak, Irene Fong Sasaki and Audrey Mok. (Photograph by the Business Journal’s Thomas McConville)

{addthis off}